Monday 18 January 2010

Long time no speak


Its been a very long while since I've written or shown any work on here, not for lack of trying may I add. This is the 1st moment I've had some me time and internet!! Over the christmas Holidays I created an animation for my girlfriend, it was part of the homemade gidt for her. Just a short summary of our time together so far, lots of photos and memories. currently trying to load it up onto facebook.
Since I've come back though I've started a few drawing relating back to the project "War for your Mind"
while researching, and listening to my girlfriends ideas, she showed me this image and it really hit me. Can not get the image out of my head, once my computer work improves I plan to be able to create this as an animation, maybe even 3D
heres the image, I'll get back to you on the Artist.
Will get the animation up onto my blog as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment