Thursday 22 April 2010

Finished

Hey been a while since i've been on my blog just because i have been busy as hell living and sorting out a trip to london. Recently I have been feeling very uncreative, almost avoiding working with anything creative for weeks now, but I've decided that creativity wont come back to me just lazing around. Soooo.. Now the decision is to engross myself fully in this new project as we have now completed the film (it was ok, not the best lots of improvements might be needed) I will come back to that bit. I have a new project and its finally the project I'm most excited about, the 3D max, virtual environments!!
I have been waiting all year for this project and the first lesson i was so ill it was ridiculous, but I have been reading the tutorials online and lecture notes on NOW. I think I need to get the programme though as just watching means nothing without doing it, so I'm looking forward to today. I am a bit worried I wont grasp it, I can see the similarities it has to photoshop like the layout and basic key functions. So i'm hoping that my basic knowledge will help me keep up with the rest. Another large plus factor is the Brief, which is to create a superheroes lair! MASSIVE batman fan here, so i have books and encyclopedia on it, plus a huge spread describing each and every floor of the Batcave. I most excited to make Batmans computer and his Baddies museum.
Just hope i crack the programme as then I will hopefully get my excitement back!
Will be better on the updates now x

No comments:

Post a Comment