Monday 10 May 2010

So here are some posters I did last night for a type of Jackass show thats going to happen end of this month. Went for 3 different designs. I think i did pretty well, made them all in about 3/4hrs thats from getting the, getting all the info I could about it (was like trying to get water out of a stone) and sending them off. Ultimately they have gone for all of them, as he knew he could use each of them in different areas (Glad I did so well he couldnt really choose). Each poster is done on photoshop, with one image and bold text. The use of red is used throughout as I think the colour signies the pain in the show.



So here is number one:

The design:

This one is the favourite out of the four, "Its more us" quoted! I love the screaming mouth it fits for both the bands and the show its self, even its not screaming its open wide like in shock (yet again fits the style of the show) This was my 1st idea, with me i forget to research and jump straight in to the 1st design and figure out the issues afterwards. I one of them work on spur of the moment! Yet I still like this one and it is the favourite and the logo for the show I've been told, or something like that not quite sure. Theres the red again too just to show the blood and pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment