Friday 13 November 2009

Interactive Narrative Storyline

This week, I have been through several different ideas, werewolves, princesses, villains, Batman. Each idea more complicated then the last. Each Less creative then the 1st... But then while researching Interactive narrative I got a bit distracted and started watching shrek 2.

I started to think about the Animal traits of the characters, then a frog came up onto the screen and it stuck. "The Frog that couldn't Hop" Frogs jumping, hopping that is their thing. I did look into other similar stories like The Bald Hedgehog, The Elephant with the Smallest Trunk, etc.

I wanted to look at other frog stories and came across this Interactive Narrative: http://www.kiddyhouse.com/Themes/frogs/frstory.html , it has the next page option and go back option for each page of the story, which is a start into what i'm going to be looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment