Sunday 28 February 2010

Batquiz Unfinished


well so far so good on the quiz front, although not sure how to finish it. I was looking at other peoples and I've realised my seems a little more complicated, not to play but actually making!
I'm also using Flash pro8 so its like learning a completely new action script. To be honest though I dont mind, I'm impressed I can do it, its like having mini victories. It has small animations plenty of sound effects and the end credits are animated like a bat signal flashlight across the page, and even a save option. I'm just trying to figure out what my ending should be, I want it worth it as the prize for getting the other questions right are good. So its taking a while for me to find some final inspiration.
But above is the opening page to my quiz, made from scratch, think I did pretty well.
I'll put the finished product up sometime this week when I've completed my ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment