Thursday 4 February 2010

Who wants to be a Millionaire...

So we're now onto a new term with new projects, and this is our one. Its based upon a quiz like "Who wants to be a Millionaire". Using a similar technique to who wants to be a Millionaire I'm creating a quiz either on Batman, or the Justice League, not sure which yet. By doing the Batman one (which is where my knowledge mostly lies) it will be quicker and simpler. Although by doing the Justice League one, i can explore more backgrounds, add more themes, make it more complicated!
I dont know, I'm in the process of perfecting the Batman quiz page. I will be hopefully adding sound bites like the joker laugh and sections of film in there to. Just to make it more interesting. There is only one quiz out there that is remotely like the one I'll be creating. All the others are straight forward questions and quite boring. but this one actually has graphics, I like the buttons and teh noises. It also has a small animation at the end while determining your personality. (I was Batman) here is the link
http://www.java-gaming.com/game/4084/Ultimate_Batman_Quiz/

maybe try plaing it:

Find out Which Batman Character Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment